Posted by jinson on 1:53 AM No comments
One thing that I love the most is having a pizza at any point of time in life. I can really hot on a pizza in middle of the afternoon on the sunny afternoon and also on a winter afternoon as well as I can eat a pizza late evenings for dinners any day of the year and obviously I don't mind eating a pizza for breakfast ever and there are many Italian restaurants in Fremont where I can indulge in some really good quality delicious slice of pizza. 

I am just a complete Pizza fan and I can eat pizza all the time, having said so I really love to try out different types of pizza and my favourite is always the Classic Margarita Pizza because I just love cheese and then if I have to try something new I have been trying to have Hawaiian pizza and there was this meditarian kind of Pizza which also I liked a lot and then I came across this pizza at Bombay Pizza House in Fremont which was a tasty pizza and it was with Indian curry used as a topic instead of the normal basic types of topics that we have usually on a pizza. 

The best part with these people at the restaurant is that they have good vegetarian options as well as non-vegetarian options when it comes to the certain fusion pizzas that they have in the desi variety and which makes it a complete Joy because I can have a butter chicken pizza half and half Paneer Tikka pizza and enjoy my love for both of them at the same time in one single pizza in the half and half version. 

I also love the appetizers that they have at the restaurant and the best part with these people is that I can order food online in Fremont and get my pizza with my appetizer as well as something sweet for dessert from their restaurant and just wait until the food comes it is delivered to my doorstep and I can eat in my comfort zone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment