Posted by jinson on 11:06 PM No comments
You can grab desi style of pizza these days and do you know what desi style of Pizza is? They are pizzas with a special kind of topping, yes these Pizzas do ever Italian base but they are are having toppings of Indian curries which makes them one of the best fusion food possible and it is such delicious way of eating a pizza and cherishing it all the way long. I mean why would you not love to eat a pizza that has got all the delicious toppings of an Indian Curry so that you can enjoy both Indian curry and Italian base pizza in Cupertino.

Whenever I think about having a nice Italian pizza I always think of different Italian restaurants in Cupertino I can go and enjoy my pizza where I just want to eat a normal type of pizza, I would opt for a Margarita pizza because I just can't get over eating a Margarita Pizza because I'm an cheese lover and who is not! I mean we all love she's right? Yeah. 

Nevertheless, I am in love with the desi pizzas that available at different places in Cupertino. This Desi Pizza have got Indian toppings Italian base pizza and I love the butter chicken pizza that is available with this combination of pizza. Curry Pizza House in Cupertino is one such place where you can indulge into delicious Desi Pizza. I also love their vegetarian version of Desi Pizza which includes the palak paneer pizza which has a topping of Spinach and cottage cheese and it takes me very less time to complete this pizza even if it has got a lot of greens in it. So these Pizza in Cupertino are not that unhealthy I suppose rather you can eat pizza in place of eating the Greens that you don't like to eat otherwise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment