Posted by jinson on 3:06 AM No comments
When we talk about pizza what does come in mind delicious margherita pizza or an amazing bacon pizza or a BBQ style chicken pizza. Right? 

When I think about pizza I think about it as the best comfort food that is ever available in the world and you can have it anytime of the day and every Pizza in Fremont taste good while I do miss Indian food now that I stay over here in San Jose I still care for the Indian curries and beautiful blend Of Spices that are used in Indian food and that is a reason I love Bombay Pizza House in Fremont as they have some really tasty pizza available with them which are made in a very different way.

So what is the different part that they have in their pizza, they manage to have pizza with the base of Indian Curry yes the toppings of the pizza Indian Curry like you can off for chicken tikka pizza or even a tandoori chicken pizza they also serve amazing palak paneer pizza shahi paneer pizza aloo gobi Pizza which is very unique and I love all of these curry so much that every time I want to try a pizza in Fremont I would not fail to go to these people and have one of the signature Desi Pizza. 

the best thing about Bombay Pizza House in Fremont is that they have got delicious array of appetizer that you can select with your Pizza that will have an extra extra bite to eat complete meal and then there is no way that you can stay hungry having a delicious Indian Curry style Pizza that also right here in United States and in California it sounds amazing. so next time you create a pizza in Fremont just don't wait for anything and go for Bombay Pizza house. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment